- loistava eq resonanssitaajuuksien leikkaamiseen suurellakin Q-arvolla
- HP-filtterissä huomioitu erityisesti vaihevirheet joten erinomainen työkalu ylipäästösuotimen tehtäviin
- erittäin musikaalinen EQ
A remedial linear phase EQ with unparalleled clarity. For mastering ears, and other discerning engineers.
There are very few forward/backward linear phase EQs on the market and thEQorange, with its wide, 80 bit double precision processing and optimized-for-fidelity algorithm, will bring a new sense of transparency to your work.
With all the features and functionality of Algorithmix's beloved original LP PEQ Orange, the feature-packed thEQorange brings so much more. Use its powerful processing and double precision I/O for:
- Mastering and remastering tasks on complex, high fidelity mixes
- Equalizing of instrumental group stereo sub-mixes
- Clarifying the midband and rescuing dense mixes
- Addressing resonances and peaky instruments without tonal degradation
- Tight, transparent low shelf and presence boosts
- Removing unwanted ultrasonic content from HRA recordings
- Identifying resonances with ease when sweeping, due to the low inherent ringing
- Putting mixes with too much DC or a super fat kick on a diet
- Tightening up loose or crowded mixes
All true linear phase EQs have similar specs. Dirac spikes and other artificial test signals will produce about the same results regardless of whose product you try. A solo chime or kick drum track is also not what thEQorange was designed for...It excels at equalizing actual music!
What not to use thEQorange for is tracking or mixing! thEQorange is a low channel count plug-in, designed for the master buss and mastering. Due to the insane complexity of the algorithm, thEQorange has a high CPU demand. It is not a "light weight" but man...it sounds great !
Verollinen hinta 24%: