DEMO 1608-II AUTOMAATIOLLA LAHDESSA TESTATTAVANA !
TULE TUTUSTUMAAN !
Following the introduction of the 1608 in 2008, API delivered over 600 consoles and expanders to discerning audio professionals throughout the world. New for 2018 and based on the incredible success of the original, API proudly announces the 1608-II. Equipped with an updated feature set and debuting API's new cross-platform Final Touch Automation® system, the 1608-II continues API's rich legacy of crafting the world's highest-quality analog recording consoles. Adding valuable features for today's Engineers, Producers and Musicians, the 1608-II provides the powerful reliability and the incredible API sound that has characterized API products for nearly 50 years.
- 16, 32, or 48 Input Channel Frame sizes
- Each channel equipped with Mic Pre and Equalizer
- Accepts API 500 Series Equalizers
- 8 Multitrack Buses
- 8 Auxiliary Buses
- 1 Stereo Bus
- 4 Stereo Returns, 100mm faders (manual or automated) with Multitrack and Stereo Bus assign
- Full Center Section Control
- Surround 5.1 Center Section Monitoring
- Classic Analog Metering
- Global 0dB Fader Bypass
- Comprehensive Rear Panel IO Connectivity
The standard fit of a 1608-II Console is:
16 pc 548c Inputs with Mic/Line and Direct Output
8 pc Echo Returns
Complete Center Facilities Section
Final Touch Automation Motorized Fader Automation System
Derived from API's Vision Automation System used extensively in the Vision, Legacy Plus and AXS consoles, API now offers optional Final Touch Automation fader automation for the 1608-II console. Final Touch Automation combines system reliability, user flexibility and operational simplicity and offers a host of features found only in the most expensive and sophisticated console automation systems typically costing many times more. Consoles can be factory-fitted with Final Touch Automation prior to delivery, and existing 1608-II consoles can be retrofitted with Final Touch Automation
New: In addition to the 1608-II, API's Final Touch Automation systems are available for the flagship Vision console, the Legacy AXS, and the new 2448. This allows for mix files to be easily transferred across any of these API console products.
Final Touch Automation Features:
- Reliable, self-contained system requiring no external computer
- Individual Switch Control on each fader
- Global Control Panel in the console Center Section
- Hi Resolution 7.5" Touch Screen Control
- Files are easily saved to standard memory cards
- Automated Mute and Insert switches on each channel
- Unlimited Fader Groups with 2 dedicated Group Master Faders
- Motorized Stereo Program Fader
- 4 Motorized Stereo Returns
- DAW Control with unity gain audio bypass
- Unlimited Mix Restore points
- Comprehensive Operations Manual
OTA YHTEYTTÄ NIIN RAKENNETAAN SINULLE SOPIVA API KONSOLI.